Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Personal words


The lyrics I chose for my project are scar tissue by the red hot chili peppers

"Soft spoken with a broken jaw Step outside but not to brawl Autumn’s
sweet we call it fall I’ll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and With the
birds I’ll share This lonely view... Scar tissue that I wish you saw Sarcastic
misses know it all Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you cause With the birds I’ll
share With the birds I’ll share This lonely view With the birds I’ll share This
lonely view..."

There were a couple reasons why I choose to use this song. "Soft spoken with a broken jaw" always reminded me of when I was a boxer, although I never had a broken jaw it still brought the quiet days of heartbreak and victory back. I also chose this song, because I just like it. I remember listening to it for the first time and thinking "I gotta learn that intro!".

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Your portfolio needs some cleaning up. Your pictures should ALL BE LARGE. This is your portfolio and your pictures should be as big as possible. You need to make sure you have titles for all of your entries, and you need to make sure they are in order. As for your work, you have some beautiful moments of composition and expression. Keep working with both of these elements and work on improving them. Push your creativity.