Graphic design plays a large role in society today. It is an art that is seen every where and in everyday of our lives. I learned a lot about graphic design while doing this project. It is not as easy as it seems. One of the main goals is to come up with a design that relates to what your client is looking for. This was very difficult for me, because it has to be unique but at the same time it can not be too bizarre. In my graduation program I wanted every thing to be shades of purple. I faded out to much of the art I put into it, and for the font it is very hard to read.Monday, March 1, 2010
Graduation Program
Graphic design plays a large role in society today. It is an art that is seen every where and in everyday of our lives. I learned a lot about graphic design while doing this project. It is not as easy as it seems. One of the main goals is to come up with a design that relates to what your client is looking for. This was very difficult for me, because it has to be unique but at the same time it can not be too bizarre. In my graduation program I wanted every thing to be shades of purple. I faded out to much of the art I put into it, and for the font it is very hard to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment