Monday, September 28, 2009

Contact Sheet

While learning the many different compositional tricks it became apparent to me the ones I was going to enjoy most. Lighting is great. When using lighting you can turn the most nonartisitc photo into an amazing piece of work. The trick I will most likely use the most is rule of thirds. It's simple and does not take alot of preparation. Extreme angles is a trick that I found to be a little difficult. To be honest I think the thing that made it hard for me was my lack of creativity. My favorite photo that I have taken so far has to be the orange peel. I like the way the photo looks like it was taken in the fall at a damp time, when in reality it was taken in a time when it was really hot and really dry.

1 comment:

Kamilah said...

Your pieces on your profolio are great but still need more work on them they look like snap shot mostly. As for your Macro photograph I understand you consept. It makes you really see the beauty in the orange.I notice you progress and it is amazing keep up the good work